£55.00Add to basket
|Price in Euros||€62.93|
|Price in USD||$67.09|
|Select your currency|
FREE UK Postage for online orders over £60Terms and conditions apply
Access Audit Handbook: 2013 edition
Publisher: RIBA Publishing
Date Published: Jun 2013
Stock Code: 79860
Total votes: 6
'Access Audit Handbook (2013 edition)' is an invaluable tool for auditing the accessibility of buildings and services, and for writing reports in appropriate formats in the content of current legislation, funding requirements and best practice in building management. It offers straightforward advice about undertaking access audits and the various report formats to best communicate recommendations.
New to the 2013 edition:
- Practical guidance supported by a range of up-to-date and informative case studies
- An authoritative worked example of a successful report based on a real-life access audit
- An updated checklist for audits
- Updates to the legislation chapter – including guidance on the Equality Act, the Building Regulations Part M 2013, and BS8300
- An additional section covering the current planning policy framework, community engagement and user involvement.
Designed to complement the best-selling and recently updated 'Designing for Accessibility', the new 'Access Audit Handbook (2013 edition)' is an indispensable tool for all those involved in access reporting for buildings.
Post a Review
You need to be logged in to post a review
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
**JCT 2016 Edition Available Now** The JCT Contracts 2011 edition reflects new payment legislation and makes other changes which include: A... (more)
£33.41Add to basket