£28.50Add to basket
|Price in Euros||€33.40|
|Price in USD||$43.17|
|Select your currency|
FREE UK Postage for online orders over £60Terms and conditions apply
Case in Point - Contract Administration
Publisher: RICS Books
Date Published: May 2007
Stock Code: 61157
Total votes: 0
Contract administration has generated a large and important body of case law and whether you are a contractor, client or contract administrator it is extremely important that you understand what it means. This new Case in Point book provides a practical, comprehensive and up-to-date guide to case law relating to all aspects of construction contract administration.
Providing clear and concise analysis of the key legal principles governing this area of work it is an essential reference.
- The changing roles of contract administrators
- Statutory provisions such as the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996
- Project management and supervision
- Instructions and variations
- Extensions of time, liquidated damages and loss and expense claims
- Valuation, certification and termination
- Notification of defects and the duty to warn
- Tortious duties of care and negligence
- The right to delegate work and responsibility for the defaults of others
- Considerations of limitation periods and the duration of a contract administrator's obligations
- Duties owed to contract administrators, such as co-operation and the right to be paid
- The contract administrator's role within dispute resolution procedures.
The second edition of this highly practical, case-based book brings welcome clarity to the complex area of service charges - a subject notorious...
£27.50Add to basket
Post a Review
You need to be logged in to post a review
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
The JCT Contracts 2011 edition reflects new payment legislation and makes other changes which include: A revised Insolvency definition in the... (more)
£26.46Add to basket
Case in Point - Contract Administration & JCT Minor Works Building Contract with Contractor's Design 2011: (MWD)
Buy these items together.
£54.96Add to basket