£195.00Add to basket
|Price in Euros||€233.63|
|Price in USD||$324.34|
|Select your currency|
FREE UK Postage for online orders over £60Terms and conditions apply
Complete Reference Set of Approved Documents to the Building Regulations
Date Published: Oct 2013
Stock Code: 55999
Total votes: 3
The complete referenceset of Approved Documents to the Building Regulations, contains all of the latest Approved Documents to the Building Regulations.
The reference set is supplied in two ring binders for ease of reference and contains:
- Approved Document A: Structure (2004 edition incorporating 2010 and 2013 amendments)
- Approved Document B V1 (2013 edition)
- Approved Document B V2 (2013 edition)
- Fire Safety Procedural Guidelines, 4th edition (July 2007)
- Approved Document C: Site preparation and resistance to contaminants and moisture (2004 edition incorporating 2010 and 2013 amendments)
- Approved Document D (2006 edition)
- Approved Document E (2003 edition incorporating 2004 amendments)
- Approved Document F (2010 edition)
- Approved Document G (2010 edition)
- Approved Document H (2006 edition)
- Approved Document J (2010 edition)
- Approved Document K (2013 edition)
- Approved Document L1A (2010 edition)
- Approved Document L1B (2010 edition)
- Approved Document L2A (2010 edition)
- Approved Document L2B (2010 edition)
- Approved Document M (2013 edition)
- Approved Document P (2013 edition)
- Approved Document to support Regulation 7 (2013 edition).
Important Announcement: Corrigenda published 19 December 2012
The changes to Approved Document 7 require corresponding changes to the guidance on materials and workmanship, independent certification schemes and technical specifications in other Approved Documents (D, E, F, G, H, J, L1A, L1B, L2A and L2B).
The Corrigenda is effective 6 April 2013 for Approved Documents D, E, F, G, H and J.
For Approved Document L the changes in the Corrigenda are made to take account of a recast of the European Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (Directive 2010/31/EU) and are effective:
- new buildings occupied by public authorities on 9 January 2013 and all other new buildings on 9 July 2013
- the major renovation of existing buildings that comes into force for buildings occupied by public authorities on 9 January 2013 and for all buildings on 9 July 2013
Contracts and Management Publications update Service
To ensure that you have the most up-to-date Approved Document or Amendment to an Approved Document to hand, you can now join our CAMPUS service. RIBA Bookshops will automatically send you copies of new releases as and when they are published. Visit our CAMPUS page for further details.
Guide to Part G of the Building Regulations: Sanitation, hot water safety and water efficiency: 2010 edition
This is an essential reference handbook to understanding the new and substantially updated 2010 Approved Document G which comes into force in April...
£25.00Add to basket
This guide will provide examples of the typical installations a designer is likely to encounter, as well as explaining the concepts that can be...
£25.00Add to basket
Post a Review
You need to be logged in to post a review
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
The proposed energy efficiency standards in Part L of the Building Regulations are likely to result in more airtight buildings and it is therefore... (more)
£12.50Add to basket
Complete Reference Set of Approved Documents to the Building Regulations & Approved Document F: Ventilation (2010 Edition)
Buy these items together.
£207.50Add to basket