£45.00Add to basket
|Price in Euros||€52.58|
|Price in USD||$56.42|
|Select your currency|
FREE UK Postage for online orders over £60Terms and conditions apply
Guide to JCT Design and Build Contract 2016
Publisher: RIBA Publishing
Date Published: Jan 2017
Stock Code: 86389
Total votes: 0
Guide to JCT Design & Build Contract 2016 is a practical guide to the operation and administration of the JCT Design & Build Contract suite 2016.
All of the contract’s provisions, procedures and conditions are organised and explained by subject, clearly distinguishing the different obligations due to various parties and the contractual issues arising during the course of a job – all backed up by the latest legislation and case law.
Changes to this new edition include:
- thorough explanation and analysis of the new JCT Design & Build Contract 2016
- comprehensive update on legislative changes since 2011, such as the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and CDM Regulations 2015
- coverage of key case law developments, on issues such as the meaning residential occupier, choice of contract, access to site, concurrent delay, inspection, practical completion, certification, payment, termination and mediation
- objective commentary and comparison with relevant features of the new RIBA Building Contracts
- brand new content to improve coverage and overall value to the reader
- fresh new design.
Not only is this an indispensable reference for the hard-pressed practitioner, but, assuming no prior knowledge of JCT contracts or the law, it is also ideal for architecture and other construction students on the threshold of undertaking their professional exams.
The JCT Contracts 2016 edition reflects new payment legislation and makes other changes which include: •Incorporating and updating provisions...
£70.00Add to basket
Ben Worthington, Senior Associate, Olswang LLP
Sarah Lupton has produced an immensely practical guide that will become an essential reference tool for both practitioners and students. The text is throughout supported by flow charts, diagrams and explanatory notes making this an excellent reference and research tool.
Post a Review
You need to be logged in to post a review
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Design and Build Contract DB 2011 Appropriate: Where detailed contract provisions are necessary and Employer's Requirements have been prepared and... (more)
£70.00Add to basket