£38.00Add to basket
|Price in Euros||€43.87|
|Price in USD||$47.47|
|Select your currency|
FREE UK Postage for online orders over £60Terms and conditions apply
Guide to JCT Minor Works Building Contract 2016
Publisher: RIBA Publishing
Date Published: Nov 2016
Stock Code: 86386
Total votes: 0
Guide to JCT Minor Works, the new edition of Sarah Lupton’s ever popular Guide to MW11, is a practical guide to the operation and administration of the JCT Minor Works Building Contract suite 2016.
All of the contracts’ provisions, procedures and supplementary conditions are organised and explained by subject, clearly distinguishing the different obligations due under both Minor Works and Minor Works with Contractor’s Design. This is complemented by a comprehensive guide to the contractual issues arising during the course of a job under either contract, backed up by the latest caselaw. Changes to this new edition include:
- thorough explanation and analysis of the new JCT Minor Works Building Contract 2016
- comprehensive update on legislative changes since 2011, such as the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and CDM Regulations 2015
- coverage of key case law developments, on issues such as the meaning residential occupier, choice of contract, access to site, concurrent delay, inspection, practical completion, certification, payment, termination and mediation
- objective commentary and comparison with relevant features of the new RIBA Building Contracts
- brand new content to improve coverage and overall value to the reader
- fresh new design.
Not only is this an indispensable reference for the hard-pressed practitioner, but, assuming no prior knowledge of JCT contracts or the law, it is also ideal for architecture and other construction students on the threshold of undertaking their professional exams.
The JCT Contracts 2016 edition reflects new payment legislation and makes other changes which include: •Incorporating and updating provisions...
£33.41Add to basket
Guide to JCT Intermediate Contract 2016, the new edition of Sarah Lupton’s ever popular Guide to IC11, is a practical guide to the...
£45.00Add to basket
Post a Review
You need to be logged in to post a review
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
**JCT 2016 Edition Available Now** The JCT Contracts 2011 edition reflects new payment legislation and makes other changes which include: A... (more)
£33.41Add to basket