£45.00Add to basket
|Price in Euros||€52.58|
|Price in USD||$56.42|
|Select your currency|
FREE UK Postage for online orders over £60Terms and conditions apply
Guide to the JCT Intermediate Building Contract 2016
Publisher: RIBA Publishing
Date Published: Sep 2017
Stock Code: 86387
Total votes: 0
Guide to JCT Intermediate Contract 2016, the new edition of Sarah Lupton’s ever popular Guide to IC11, is a practical guide to the operation and administration of the JCT Intermediate Contract suite 2016.
All of the contract’s provisions, procedures and conditions are organised and explained by subject, clearly distinguishing the different obligations due to various parties and the contractual issues arising during the course of a job – all backed up by the latest legislation and case law.
Changes to this new edition include:
- thorough explanation and analysis of the new JCT Intermediate Contract 2016
- comprehensive update on legislative changes since 2011, such as the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and CDM Regulations 2015
- coverage of key case law developments, on issues such as the meaning residential occupier, choice of contract, access to site, concurrent delay, inspection, practical completion, certification, payment, termination and mediation
- objective commentary and comparison with relevant features of the new RIBA Building Contracts
- brand new content to improve coverage and overall value to the reader
- fresh new design.
Not only is this an indispensable reference for the hard-pressed practitioner, but, assuming no prior knowledge of JCT contracts or the law, it is also ideal for architecture and other construction students on the threshold of undertaking their professional exams.
The JCT Contracts 2016 edition reflects new payment legislation and makes other changes which include: •Incorporating and updating provisions...
£62.03Add to basket
Post a Review
You need to be logged in to post a review
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Now in its third edition, the Structural Engineer’s Pocket Book remains a comprehensive pocket reference guide for professional and student... (more)
£23.99Add to basket
Buy these items together.
£68.99Add to basket