£49.99Add to basket
|Price in Euros||€58.39|
|Price in USD||$75.51|
|Select your currency|
FREE UK Postage for online orders over £60Terms and conditions apply
London 2012 - Sustainable Design: Delivering an Olympic Legacy
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Date Published: Jan 2012
Stock Code: 75753
Total votes: 3
Written by an architect and the sustainability editor for the Architects Journal, London 2012 is a wide-angle look at how environmental thinking has informed all aspects of staging and planning the Olympic games—from transportation to entertainment and nowhere more than in the design of specific venues.
• Includes 250 colour images including specially commissioned photography
• Examines key Olympic structures, including the Olympic Stadium, the Velodrome, and the Aquatics Centre
• Includes the landscape plan for the Lea Valley
• Sheds light on other design elements, including lighting, product design, and graphics
• Includes key data and metrics throughout highlighting sustainability standards
A thorough, brilliantly documented look at just how sustainability standards, at the micro and macro levels, have made the 2012 games unique in Olympic history, London 2012 gives future design professionals a rich seam of knowledge to draw from—and Olympic fans, who cherish the earth's resources, something to celebrate.
Special price while stocks last! This guide describes the buildings created for the London 2012 Games, including both permanent and temporary...
£14.99Add to basket
Post a Review
You need to be logged in to post a review
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
The JCT Contracts 2011 edition reflects new payment legislation and makes other changes which include: A revised Insolvency definition in the... (more)
£18.90Add to basket
London 2012 - Sustainable Design: Delivering an Olympic Legacy & JCT Contractor Collateral Warranty for a Funder 2011: (CWa/F)
Buy these items together.
£68.89Add to basket