£37.50 + VATAdd to basket
|Price in Euros||€61.07|
|Price in USD||$68.70|
|Select your currency|
FREE UK Postage for online orders over £60Terms and conditions apply
RIBA Standard Agreement 2010 (2012 revision): Architect
Format: Form of appointment
Publisher: RIBA Publishing
Date Published: Oct 2012
Stock Code: 77537
Binding: Loose leaf
Total votes: 4
The RIBA Standard Agreement 2010 (2012 revision): Architect has been rigorously checked for legal accuracy. Formally recommended by the RIBA and readily tailored to the needs of specific projects, it presents a secure contract document for the appointment of architects. Pack contains:
- Conditions of Appointment for an Architect: designed to create a fair balance of risk between the architect and the client, it sets out the obligations of the parties
- Schedules: Project Data; Services; Fees and Expenses:
- Project Data: essential, this component is used for recording project-specific details such as the amount of PI Insurance
- Role Specifications, Design and Other Services. Comprises three parts: Role Specification, defining the responsibilities; Design Services, compatible with the RIBA Outline Plan of Work 2007 and suitable for use for designers in any profession; and Other Services: a facility for tailoring the agreement to the Project. It can be replaced or added to by electronic schedules available from www.ribabookshops.com/agreements
- Fees and Expenses: optional, it can be used with any of the RIBA Agreements 2010 (2012 revision).
- Memorandum of Agreement for the Appointment of an Architect: a formal method of agreeing the contract
- Notes: Part 1 Notes on Use and Completion; Part 2 Model Letter: the model letter can be used instead of the Memorandum of Agreement, particularly for a domestic client.
Download the addendum for this RIBA Agreement addressing the requirements of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. The addendum applies to the RIBA Services Schedules (both 2012 revisions and RIBA Plan of Work 2013 compatible versions).
Following the introduction of the RIBA Plan of Work 2013, the following new document will be included in this package: Standard Agreement 2010: Schedules (2012 revision – RIBA Plan of Work 2013 compatible version).
The RIBA Standard Agreement 2010 (2012 revision): Consultant has been rigorously checked for legal accuracy. Formally recommended by the RIBA and...
£45.00Add to basket
The RIBA Concise Agreement 2010 (2012 revision): Architect has been rigorously checked for legal accuracy. Formally recommended by the RIBA and...
£32.00Add to basket
Post a Review
You need to be logged in to post a review
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
The JCT Contracts 2011 edition reflects new payment legislation and makes other changes which include: A revised Insolvency definition in the... (more)
£29.18Add to basket
RIBA Standard Agreement 2010 (2012 revision): Architect & JCT Minor Works Building Contract 2011: (MW)
Buy these items together.
£74.18Add to basket