£35.00 + VATAdd to basket
|Price in Euros||€53.55|
|Price in USD||$65.75|
|Select your currency|
FREE UK Postage for online orders over £60Terms and conditions apply
RIBA Standard Agreement 2010 (2012 revision): Architect
Format: Form of appointment
Publisher: RIBA Publishing
Date Published: Oct 2012
Stock Code: 77537
Binding: Loose leaf
Total votes: 0
The RIBA Standard Agreement 2010 (2012 revision): Architect has been rigorously checked for legal accuracy. Formally recommended by the RIBA and readily tailored to the needs of specific projects, it presents a secure contract document for the appointment of architects. Pack contains:
- Conditions of Appointment for an Architect: designed to create a fair balance of risk between the architect and the client, it sets out the obligations of the parties
- Schedules: Project Data; Services; Fees and Expenses:
- Project Data: essential, this component is used for recording project-specific details such as the amount of PI Insurance
- Role Specifications, Design and Other Services. Comprises three parts: Role Specification, defining the responsibilities; Design Services, compatible with the RIBA Outline Plan of Work 2007 and suitable for use for designers in any profession; and Other Services: a facility for tailoring the agreement to the Project. It can be replaced or added to by electronic schedules available from www.ribabookshops.com/agreements
- Fees and Expenses: optional, it can be used with any of the RIBA Agreements 2010 (2012 revision).
- Memorandum of Agreement for the Appointment of an Architect: a formal method of agreeing the contract
- Notes: Part 1 Notes on Use and Completion; Part 2 Model Letter: the model letter can be used instead of the Memorandum of Agreement, particularly for a domestic client.
Following the introduction of the RIBA Plan of Work 2013, the following new document will be included in this package: Standard Agreement 2010: Schedules (2012 revision – RIBA Plan of Work 2013 compatible version).
The RIBA Standard Agreement 2010 (2012 revision): Consultant has been rigorously checked for legal accuracy. Formally recommended by the RIBA and...
£42.00Add to basket
The RIBA Concise Agreement 2010 (2012 revision): Architect has been rigorously checked for legal accuracy. Formally recommended by the RIBA and...
£28.80Add to basket
Post a Review
You need to be logged in to post a review
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
The JCT Contracts 2011 edition reflects new payment legislation and makes other changes which include: A revised Insolvency definition in the... (more)
£27.79Add to basket
RIBA Standard Agreement 2010 (2012 revision): Architect & JCT Minor Works Building Contract 2011: (MW)
Buy these items together.
£69.79Add to basket